Happy New Year World! We were so excited to learn that the honorable Albert the Cat, recently knighted by Her Majesty, The Queen of England during one of his naptime dreams, bestowed upon us, The Honest Scrap Award. According to the citation, the Honest Scrap Award is “for bloggers who put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.” Apparently this award is right up there with the Oscars.
First, we want to express our gratitude to Sir Albert. We are humbled and deeply honored. Many thanks to all our followers and Twitter anipals. Special thanks goes to our human mommy who would be lost without us. We also extend our gratitude to the folks at the Balducci’s deli counter who do a nice job slicing the delicious, in-house roasted, turkey we enjoy eating.
There are a few conditions that we have to comply with in order to accept the award. These are as follows: Highlight the award on your blog and link back to the person who bestowed the award to you. Post 10 interesting things about yourself. Pass on the baton by presenting the award to 10 or so other blogs.
Well, we are very pleased to link to Albert the Cat’s blog. He is already listed in our “Favorite Blogs” section. There are so many interesting things about The Mooshies. Since we’re limited to 10, here are some of the top interesting tid-bits about us.
- We are sisters from a litter of all female kittens.
- Our feline mommy was a feral cat.
- Marcella Mooshie once had to go to the hospital for swallowing a 36 inch purple ribbon.
- Whitey Mooshie has sensitive skin.
- We go outside wearing harnesses and leashes.
- We like turkey and chicken.
- We know how to open our mommy’s Chinese cabinet.
- Marcella Mooshie knows how to flip our water bowl. (Annoys our Mommy)
- Whitey Mooshie’s favorite room is the bathroom.
- We’re the best looking cats in our neighborhood.
Now, we would like to bestow The Honest Scrap Award to the following 10 blogs.
- Animals in the News From Animal Planet – spot light on important and newsworthy animals
- Cat Blogosphere Blogging Cats Unite – Cat News and Resources
- Cats Who Twitter A site where twitter cats can meet and share, beyond 140 characters at a time!
- Confucius Cat Sage cat, aspiring author & Twitter anipal.
- I Have Cat Single in the city – with cat(s)
- Max the Quilt Cat Twitter anipal, feline beat reporter & quilt sitter.
- Paw Nation Your source for pet care, animal news, pet product reviews, and funny animal videos
- The Daily Treat From Animal Planet – Trendy Pet Products & Giveaways
- Wayne’s Blog A Humane Nation by Wayne Pacelle, President & CEO of U.S. Humane Society
- Worms & Germs Blog Promoting safe pet ownership.
This has been a truly special honor and a purrfect way to start the New Year. Mooshie hugs and kisses to all and best wishes for a pawsome 2010.
What an honor indeed. And a wonnerful way to start what is gonna be a wonnerful year, 2010.
Thank you so much…
Love & Purrs,
[…] THE CAT BLOGOSPHERE RECEIVES THE HONEST SCRAP AWARD FROM THE MOOSHIES […]
*skids to stop in middle of room and opens arms to Mooshies*
Congratulations on your great honor and thanks for bestowing the honor on me. I will try to live up to your kind words and will get busy on the posting for my blog. Thanks so much you wonderful kitties.
*nosetaps and all manner of wonderful expressions to you*
Thank you so much for this honor! And thank you for turning me on to so many cool blogs and websites!
T, Kip and Petey
[…] Writer’s Block It’s been over two months since our last blog posting. We were so swept up by our blog award back in early January. It was an honor. But, then […]